CELTIC BOAT #1 
(Imaginary story)

As a child I used to stand barefoot by the ocean. Empty of cynicism and anger toward life and the pain I never inherited by the wonder or genetics. 
I remember I collected shells and stones in the Giant's Causeway. That was of course could only happen during the summer time, a cold enough summertime to leave the milk outside for a whole full day and it still was cold when I got back home from school.
The Irish sea, kissing the Celtic sea and the only place I could truly feel myself was a place I enjoyed sitting even for hours, wondering, dreaming, thinking, hoping, wishing and sometimes even falling into a deep despair. The great despair. The despair that leaves one tore apart wishing these waters would carry away the bottle and it's message to a far away land where your heart lays. Where I float in promises. 
One of these summer time in my previous kept memories when my sister Ann and I played and our grandpa watched over us he told us that one day the ocean won't seem so big, and hopes will be so near, and our dreams if we only believe will come true.. because we are princesses, and princesses own kingdoms and if only they believe strong enough things will come true. 
'One day you'll fall in love and someone will truly love you back, 
and when it's love it pours'... He said. 
But much I knew of pouring rain,
in Ireland when the winter came 
Or pours.. it pours. 

To be continued.

@ All Rights Reserved to me. Story of Celtic Boat is a fruit of my imagination and more to come. If you like it write and tell me.

Pictures from Pinterest. I do not own any of these pictures.

תגובות